We, at Speech therapy Leiden strive to offer quality services to help children with speech and language disorders which affect their communication and quality of life. Our areas of expertise in providing diagnostic and rehabilitative services are as follows:
• Articulation and phonological disorders
• Stuttering and other fluency disorders
• Delayed/deviant language disorders which may arise as a result of multilingualism, inadequate exposure during early developmental ages or neuropsychological/motor disorders
• Learning disorders like Dyslexia, Dysgraphia
• Swallowing disorders
• Auditory Processing Disorders
• Speech abnormalities arising as a result of weak motor system like Apraxia which manifests as slurring/unclear speech.
We use a wide array of diagnostic tools and methods which are internationally recognized which provides an accurate measure of the speech skill assessed, thereby ensuring correct diagnosis.